Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank You

Even though they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia, that doesn't stop me from wanting to reflect on the things I am thankful for:
  • Walks through the city with my love
  • My family whom I miss terribly, especially this week
  • My friends who make me laugh from 8,000 miles away
  • New opportunities with each day
  • Mashed potatoes and gravy
  • The beach
  • Facebook (yes, I know)
  • Vegemite on toast
  • Our new dining room table, on which we'll celebrate our first Aussie style Thanksgiving
  • Region free DVD players
  • And most of all, I'm thankful for the opportunity to follow my dreams, everchanging and random as they are

3 comments:

  1. I agree - I've had so many rough patches this year, sometimes it is hard to lose sight of what is good... but if I look hard enough, there is plenty for which I can be thankful. :-) Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I noticed you were a follower on Real not a fantasy. This has now moved to: http://onatreebyariver.blogspot.com/

    Hope to see you there sometime!

    ReplyDelete